Block / Facility Management
Firefly, and associated brands, has been successfully delivering tailored telecoms solutions to the Residential Block Management industry for more than ten years.
At the core of the company is a determination to simplify the entire telecoms process for the Block Management industry, spearhead market transparency with no obligatory long term contracts, and ultimately make life as easy as possible for property managers.
Our ethos - and key to organic growth within the Block Management industry - is simple. “We understand the way you work” and do everything in our power to make things as easy as possible for you.
Transferring your existing telecoms solutions couldn’t be easier. We handle the entire process and take care of all the paperwork, from new installations, transferring existing services, fault reporting, and billing, so that you can focus on other important things. Our packages are competitive and include a range of services from lift lines, front gates, CCTV, plant room controls, concierge front desks, hosted telephony and many more.
Why Firefly Cloud ?
We pride ourselves on always delivering a professional and intimate service. As an established specialist in Block Management, we have put in place a number of tailored services to ensure that everything runs smoothly for our clients.
- 90-day rolling contracts (fully section 20 compliant)
- Handling new installations of Analogue Lines
- Up to 45% reduction in service charges, compared with BT pricing
- A seamless transfer of supplier - analysis of existing bills, notifications of key handover dates and all preparation of paperwork
- Flexible billing requirements and itemised telephone numbers to help to ensure accurate cost-centre management
- A single point of contact and dedicated management across your entire portfolio
- Free of charge analysis of telephone bills, dates diarised if in contract
- Third Party liaison with lift and CCTV companies, in addition to faults, repairs and new installations
- Fast and efficient fault reporting and fix times
- 30-day rolling contracts for mobile SIMs and/or SIM-free mobile handsets for contracts
- Fixed IP SIM cards for CCTV, or Machine to Machine